Private Guided Tour
( Cairo – Giza – Luxor – Sharm )
Our representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport and handle all your arrival procedures through passport control, luggage area and customs formalities. After that you will be transferred by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to your 5 star superior Hotel in Cairo, Le Mereiden Pyramids Resort Cairo, pyramids view room. Overnight in Cairo.
2nd day: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum
After breakfast, enjoy an excursion to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus & see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Then pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo. Meals:- Breakfast
3rd day: Playing Golf Game
After breakfast, transfer to Mena House Golf Course to enjoy (18 hole golf course). After that back to the hotel & overnight. Meals:- Breakfast
4th day: Playing Golf Game
After breakfast, transfer to enjoy the course at Kattamiya Heights Golf Resort (18 hole golf course). After that back to the hotel & overnight. Meals:- Breakfast
5th day: Flying to Luxor
Transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to Luxor. Check in your hotel, then visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon on the west bank. Cross the river to see the magnificent Karnak and Luxor temples. Overnight in Luxor at Steigenberger Luxor Hotel. Meals:- Breakfast
6th day: Golf in Luxor
Transfer to the Royal Valley Golf Club, which offers wonderful views of Luxor west bank, for an enjoyable and challenging game (18 hole) to suit all calibers of golfers. Then transfer back to Steigenberger Luxor Hotel. Overnight in Luxor. Meals:- Breakfast
7th day: Sharm El Sheikh
After breakfast, transfer to Luxor Airport for flight to the Red Sea resort Sharm El Sheikh. Overnight in Sharm at 05 star hotel, Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort. Meals:- Breakfast
8th day: Golf in Sharm
Transfer to the golf course which is part of Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort, to try out this scenic course (18 hole, 6585 yards, par 72) at this site, close to the Sinai mountains and the Red Sea, that attracts a variety of migrant birds. Free Overnight in Sharm El Sheikh. Meals:- Breakfast
9th day: Golf in Sharm
Transfer to Sharm Airport for flight to Cairo. Check in your hotel and overnight in Cairo. Meals:- Breakfast
10th day: Final Departure
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo Airport for departure.
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
• All transfers to/from airport, hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Accommodation in Cairo for 05 nights at 5 star hotel, Le Mereidin Pyramids Hotel.
• Accommodation at 5 star hotel in Luxor, Steigenberger Luxor Hotel for 02 nights including daily breakfast.
• Accommodation at 5 star hotel in Sharm, Maritim Jolie Ville Golf Resort for 02 nights.
• Breakfast is included at your hotels in Cairo, Luxor & Sharm.
•Mineral waterthrough out trip in Cairo and Giza.
• All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor & Sharm.
• English Egyptologist guide through out your tours.
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary.
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
• Internal flight (Cairo – Luxor – Sharm- Cairo).
• Portage at airports in Cairo & Luxor.
• Green fees in Cairo, Luxor & Sharm.
• Free mobile phone during your stay in Egypt (Charged about 30 minutes local & 03 minutes International).
• All taxes & service charge.
• International airfare.
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 15 = 11 Euro per person adult or child.
• Golf equipment like electric cart, balls, sets or caddie fees.
• Meals except where indicated.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
• Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like (Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum – Inside one of the Pyramids – Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings.
• Tipping Kitty.