15 Days / 14 Nights
03 Nights Cairo/ 01 Night Sleeper Train/ 01 Night Aswan
03 Nights Aswan & Luxor Nile Cruise/ 01 Night Hurghada
02 Nights Dahab/ 02 Nights Petra/ 01 Night Wadi Rum
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Breakfast. Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built – the step pyramid of Zosser. At the end of the day we will transfer to a restaurant to have lunch , having some free time at the restaurant until transferring you the Cairo train station to catch the Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train.
Overnight on the train.
Breakfast on the train. Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to hotel, check in, Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & The Temple of Philae.
Overnight in hotel in Aswan.
Breakfast.Meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the cruise.
Boarding before lunch, Embarkation. Lunch on board. Visit The High Dam and The Philae temple. Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea. Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board. Disco party.
Overnight in Edfu.
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board. Cross to the West Bank to visit the Necropolis of Thebes, Valley of The Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch on board. Afternoon free at leisure. Afternoon Tea.
Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation.Transfer by private car to Hurghada, arrive Hurghada, transfer to hotel,
Overnight in Hurghada.
Breakfast. Transfer to take ferry boat to Sharm, arrive Sharm , transfer by bus to Dahab, Arrive Dahab, meet and assist by our representative transfer to the hotel,Day free at your leisure, at midnight drive to Moses mountain, climb it up, reach the top, experience the fantastic sunrise at the summit, revered in biblical terms as it is said that God delivered the ten commandments to Moses from this point.
Overnight in hotel.
Rise early to watch the sunrise from the top of Muses Mountain. After this you will descent towards St. Catherine Monastery, back to Dahab,
Overnight in Dahab.
Breakfast. Transfer to Nuwieba to catch ferry boat to Aqaba, Arrive Aqaba, transfer from Aqaba to Petra,
Overnight in Petra.
Breakfast. Start your full day tour to visit Petra “The rose red city”. The city comprises a complete urban infrastructure which includes temples, baths, private houses, high places, paved streets, public buildings, markets, theaters, reservoirs and cisterns. It’s entrance, a one-kilometer long fissure through the towering cliffs, “The Siq”, provides a dramatic approach and induction to the city. The narrow winding path through the canyon dramatically opens up to expose the awesome facade of the Elkhazneh, “the treasury”.
Overnight in Petra.
Breakfast. The road south from Petra leads down to Wadi Rum, another of nature’s wonderlands that has attracted human beings for thousands of years. Wadi Rum is an unusual desert terrain that resembles a pastel pink lunar landscape, with towering limestone and granite cliffs shooting out of the sandy desert floor. In Wadi Rum which was known as “Lawrence of Arabia Land” time to ride a camel and join a jeep safari.
Overnight in camp
Transfer again to Aqaba, to catch the ferry to Nuwieba, arrive Nuwieba, Private Car to Cairo, arrive Cairo.
Overnight in hotel in Cairo.
Breakfast. Start your full day tour to visit the Egyptian Museum witch contains the fabulous treasures of Tutankhamen specially the solid golden masque and the golden coffer then proceed to the old city of Cairo to visit the Hanging church, then proceed to visit the citadel of Saladin and Mohamed Ali mosque in the late after noon visit to the famous Khan El Khalili market.
(Optional)Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show, Horse show.
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
01. 3 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis
02. 1 night hotel accommodation in Aswan on bed and breakfast basis
03. 3 nights on Cruise on full board basis (sightseeing included)
04. 1 night hotel accommodation in Hurghada on bed and breakfast basis.
05. 2 nights hotel accommodation in Dahab on bed and breakfast basis
06. 2 nights hotel accommodation in Petra on bed and breakfast basis
07. 1 night Campsite accommodation in Wadi Rum on bed, breakfast and dinner basis
08. 1 night Sleeper train Cairo / Aswan on half board basis.
09. All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Dahab, Nuwieba, Aqaba, Petra and Wadi Rum
10. All your tours and excursions are with A/C bus
11. The service of meet and assist at all your destinations
12. Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
13. Private car Luxor / Hurghada and Nuweiba / Cairo
14. Ferry boat ticket Hurghada / Sharm
15. Ferry boat Nuweiba / Aqaba / Nuweiba
16. Transportation to and from Mount Sinai and St. Catherine’s Monastery
17. Local guide in Petra
18. Jeep Safari in Wadi Rum
19. English speaking driver in Jordan
20. Our prices include all taxes and services
21. All entrance fees
01. Visa Entry for Egypt & Jordan
03. Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones…etc)
04. Any meals not mentioned in the program
05. Any Optional tours
06. International airfare
07. Departure taxes in Jordan
08. Horse Ride in Petra & Camel ride in Wadi Rum.